Through one-on-one nutritional coaching with our Holistic Nutritionist, Jennifer, your diet will be carefully analyzed to identify any factors that might be interfering with optimal health such as nutrient deficiency, malabsorption, and food sensitivities. She will then devise a plan utilizing nutrient dense foods most suited to your needs. She will also address critical lifestyle factors which may be negatively impacting your health.
Benefits of holistic nutrition consulting include:
- helping you understand the connection between what you eat and how you feel and function,
- uncovering dietary triggers that may be interfering with you or your children’s health,
- improving digestion and nutrient absorption,
- delivering a well-rounded approach to your health using targeted nutrition and, as required, quality supplements, botanical support, and lifestyle modifications
- helping you achieve long lasting change
Jennifer’s services include wellness plans for:
- weight management
- gastrointestinal disorders
- food allergies and intolerances
- heart disease
- skin problems
- blood sugar imbalance / diabetes
- joint or myofascial pain
- PMS / menopause
- and more! If what you are looking for is not included on this list, or you would like to know more about nutrition, please schedule a FREE 15 minute consultation to determine whether Holistic Nutrition is for you!
Questions? Just Ask!
Jennifer is pleased to offer you a free 15 minute consultation (either by phone or in person at the clinic) so you can discover whether food may be the missing link in your health puzzle.
Please call or email her direct to schedule: (613) 296-1972 or email@example.com
Is Holistic Nutrition covered by my health insurance?
Holistic Nutrition is not usually covered by most health insurances, but do check. It is a relatively new field in alternative health care compared to more established professions like massage therapy or acupuncture. Some clients have gotten approval from their health insurance provider for their sessions to be covered, on an individual basis.
You would need to make a request through your insurance company. Jennifer can provide a letter to support your request after your first appointment, once she has a better understanding of your health needs and projected number of sessions you require with her.
Either way, please consider the many long-term benefits of getting your health on track. On an individual level, good nutrition can prevent and even reverse disease, thereby reducing your personal medical costs, lowering the number of days you miss work (so you can finally use vacation days for vacation and not sickness!), and preserves your quality of life as you age.
On a societal level, we all pay thrice for sickness; as individuals, taxpayers, and insurance subscribers! Being healthy costs us, but being sick costs us more.
Vibrant health is priceless!
Nutrition is an essential part of maximizing individual health and wellness. Our services are developed to help eliminate confusion and to guide clients away from failed diets and unnecessary supplements.
LBR TRAINING offers a variety of nutrition solutions including meal preparation, weight management solutions, and nutritionist consultations combined with customized online training packages. We also provide meal planning through Naturally Vero, our partner whole foods vegan meal service
Get Started Today!
You will receive an email once your payment goes through with a link to a new and improved you!